New Update - beta 5
I wanted to address some bugs that Ludum Dare commenters pointed out so I build a new version. Also fixed a few bugs and added a pause menu since I guess some people might want to restart or quit mid-game (pffft, quitters)
- Added pause menu with restart and exit buttons (yay!)
- Fixed some issues with reseting the camera between frames
- Fixed an issue where spacebar could send the game into a frenzy. Oops.
- Some other minor fixes and improvements.
- Fixed a problem with a pin on Frame 9 that couldn't be knocked down
- Made red barrels easier to explode
- New Grenade model and collider
- Minor tweaks to pin locations
- Added a loading scene/progress bar
- Added a way to quit from the main menu
- Improved pin falling detection
- Fixed a bug related to scoring spares
Known Issues/To Do
- Sometimes the game throws the grenade before letting go of the mouse button
- In some cases the camera falls through the floor, which is totally shouldn't,
- On Frame 10 it's possible to be placed inside a fallen crate from the previous frame
- In frame 5, it's a little unclear where the pins are (behind the rock).
- Need some music or more ambient music/SFX. Ran out of time in the game jam, will do this one day.
Get Ball of Duty: Modern Bowlfare
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.